Nature Cure Hospital was established in 1949 and it’s one of the most popular hospitals for natural cures. With over 60 years’ remarkable service, this institution has a lot to offer both patients looking to get better as well as their loved ones who are accompanying them on this journey. Located near Ameerpet area with 10 acres (4 hectares) land that can accommodate 184 beds- Nature cure offers you peace when there’s no more pain! Around 40 thousand people receive treatment annually which comes at an affordable price too since these costs vary depending upon individual needs rather than relying only on money saved from earnings alone.
Nature Cure Hospital – Hyderabad (Address, Timing and All Details)
Their are 3 types of room provided by hospital to the patients:
- General Ward (Male-40 beds & Female-40 beds)
- Special Ward (Male-24 beds & Female-24 beds)
- Cottages (56 beds)
Hospital Name: Nature Cure Hospital
Contact Address: Nature Cure Hospital
Dharam Karam Rd, Balakampet, Ameerpet
Hyderabad – 500016, Telangana
Contact Phone Number: 040-23731786
Consultation Timing: 09:00 AM – 01:00 PM (Monday-Saturday)
Visiting Timing: 04:00 PM – 07:00 PM
Organization: Department of Ayush
Overview of Hospital
The professionals at this clinic have years of experience and are all licensed by the government to practice their profession.
- Massage therapy
- Hydrotherapy (Water Therapy)
- Mud therapy (Mud Bath)
- Chromotherapy (Color Therapy)
- Yoga Therapy
- Breathing Exercise (Pranayama)
- Physiotherapy (Physical Therapy)
- Magneto Therapy (Magnetic Therapy)
- Diet Therapy
All these therapies are addressed by the professional and experienced persons under supervision of doctors.
The common ailments treated in Nature Cure Hospital are:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Digestive Disorders (Peptic Ulcer, Amoebiasis, Constipation, etc)
- Respiratory Allergic Diseases (Sinus, Bronchitis, Bronchial Asthma)
- Cervical Spondylosis and lumbar Spondylosis
- Skin Allergies and other chronic ailments
- Under Weight
- Menstrual disorders
- Nervous Diseases
- Other diseases
Daily Activities Timing:
|In-Patients Daily Schedule and Activity|
|05:00 AM||To wake up Ushapanam|
|05:30 – 07:00 AM||Yoga & Pranayama / Natural therapeutics (if any)|
|07:00 AM||Prescribed Natural drink|
|07:00 – 11:00 AM||Natural therapeutic treatments|
|10:30 – 11:30 AM||Brunch (Naturopathy Diet)|
|11:30 – 01:30 PM||Rest, Relaxation & Swadhyaya|
|02:00 PM||Prescribed Natural Drink|
|02:00 – 05:00 PM||Natural therapeutic treatment and Yoga|
|05:30 – 06:30 PM||Dinner|
|07:00 – 07:30 PM||Prayer|
|07:30 – 09:30 PM||Doctor’s visit / Natural therapeutic Treatments|
- Stress Management and Counseling programme.
- Pregnancy Care and Child Health Program.
- Natural Rejuvenation Programme.
- Yoga & Meditation therapy are also available in Nature Cure.