Making milk tea on a stovetop is a traditional method, but have you ever wondered can you make milk tea in an electric kettle?
However, we all have a misconception that an electric kettle is only used for boiling water, but in reality, this is not true. There are numerous uses of the electric kettle that you can use in your day-to-day life.
One of the popular use of Electric kettle is making tea.
When we talk about making milk tea in an electric kettle, it is not as difficult as we think. Although using an electric kettle is the easiest and quickest way to make milk tea.
If you are a tea lover or your morning starts with tea, then for sure you would be looking for a quick and efficient way to make milk tea, here gets an electric kettle call.
There are two types of methods that you can use to make milk tea in an electric kettle.
Method one- Making tea in an electric kettle using Milk
Here we are providing you step-by-step instructions for making milk tea using milk in an electric kettle.
- First, you need to boil water, pour water according to the number of cups you want in an electric kettle. Make sure the lid is open in all steps.
- Now let the water boil for 2-3 minutes, then add any masala you want in your tea like cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, or more.
- Now the time comes to add tea leaves.
- Allow the water to boil again for 3-4 minutes, till you hear the voice of bubbles.
- Get milk according to your taste and want, now add milk to the boiling water, and let it boil for few minutes. Don’t forget that you need to keep the lid of the electric kettle open otherwise the milk will spill all over.
- Your milk tea is ready to serve now, get cups, and have a nice cup of tea.
- Also, you can add sugar as per your taste either before or afterward.
Method 2- Using Milk Powder to make milk tea
- Add water to an electric kettle and allow it to boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Now get a teabag, and add them to the boiling water.
- It is time to add milk powder as per your taste now.
- Take out the tea bag or strain it, and mix sugar or sweetener as per your taste to enjoy mil tea at its best.
- Your milk tea is ready.
Tips of Using Electric Kettle for making Milk Tea
- Do not use an electric kettle that has a plastic inner structure.
- Always prefer using a multipurpose electric kettle.
- If you are making milk tea using milk powder, it is advisable not to steep the teabag inside the electric kettle.
- It is important to have constant monitoring of tea till the end.
Using an electric kettle to make milk tea is the fastest and safer way as compared to using a stovetop for making tea.