Your GOQii watch can be a great way to track your fitness and health goals. However, if the time on your watch is incorrect, it can be difficult to track your progress accurately. Here’s how to set the time on your GOQii watch:
Method 1: Set the time through the GOQii app
- Make sure your GOQii watch is connected to your phone.
- Open the GOQii app on your phone.
- Tap on the Profile icon in the top left corner of the app.
- Tap on Device.
- Tap on the Clock settings.
- Enter the correct time and date.
- Tap on Save.
Method 2: Set the time manually on your watch
- Press and hold the UP button on your watch.
- Use the UP and DOWN buttons to scroll to the Time setting.
- Press the SELECT button to enter the time setting.
- Use the UP and DOWN buttons to adjust the hour and minute.
- Press the SELECT button to confirm the time.
Q: What if I don’t have a smartphone?
If you don’t have a smartphone, you can still set the time on your GOQii watch manually. Just follow the steps in Method 2 above.
Q: What if my watch is not connected to my phone?
If your watch is not connected to your phone, you won’t be able to set the time through the GOQii app. In this case, you’ll need to set the time manually on your watch.
Q: What if I forget the time setting on my watch?
If you forget the time setting on your watch, you can reset it to the factory default settings. To do this, press and hold the UP and DOWN buttons on your watch for 10 seconds. Your watch will then reset to the factory default settings, including the time.