Installing a remote sensor for your Usha ceiling fan can make your life a lot easier. By installing a sensor, you can control the fan speed from anywhere in your home.
USHA AEROSWITCH FAN REMOTE CONTROL || हर कंपनी के पंखे चलाएं रिमोट से | और लाइट को भी कंट्रोल करे|
Selecting a location for the sensor
The first step in installing a remote sensor for a ceiling fan is to select a location. Many people choose to install the sensor in the same location as the control switch. Others choose to install the sensor somewhere near the ceiling fan. There is no right or wrong answer, it just depends on the individual’s preferences.
Selecting a location for the sensor is simple. Just follow these steps:
1. Stand near the ceiling fan and find the blade hub.
2. Locate the hole in the blade hub where the wire goes into the hub.
3. Find the corresponding hole on the remote sensor.
4. Install the remote sensor by inserting the wire into the hole on the sensor and screwing the device into the blade hub.
Installing the sensor
Assuming the remote sensor is already unpacked, the next step is to make some basic connections. On the remote sensor, set the alarm clock mode to “On” and press and hold the “Alarm” button for 3 seconds. This sets the sensor’s initial settings.
The next step is to connect the sensor to the fan. There are two connections that the sensor needs: one for the power and one for the signal.
The power connection should go to the fan’s power supply (if the fan has one) or to the fan’s wiring if the fan is self-powered. The signal connection should go to the fan’s signal wire, which is usually near the “speed” control. If the fan has multiple wires, use the one that corresponds to the “speed” control.
Once those connections are made, it’s time to set up the sensor. Turn the fan on and press the “Alarm” button on the sensor. The sensor should light up and start beeping. If it’s not beeping, check to make sure the connections are correct and that the power is turned on to the fan.
Now it’s time to set the sensor’s settings. On the sensor, set the alarm clock mode to “On” and press and hold the “Alarm” button for 3 seconds. This sets the sensor’s initial settings.
Now it’s time to configure the alarm. On the sensor, press the “Al
Pairing the sensor with the ceiling fan
1.Turn off the ceiling fan and remove the cover.
2.Loosen the four screws that hold the blade guard in place and remove it.
3.Insert the sensor into the blade guard opening.
4.Replace the blade guard and tighten the screws.
5.Replace the cover and turn on the ceiling fan.
6.Push the sensor up against the ceiling fan blades.
7.The fan will start automatically and the sensor will be activated.
Testing the sensor
Assuming that you have already installed the remote sensor, the next step is to test it. To do this, first turn on the ceiling fan and wait until it comes to a full stop. Then, line up the sensor with the blade and press the button on the sensor. If the light on the sensor turns on, the sensor is working properly. If the light doesn’t turn on, there may be a problem with the sensor. In this case, you will need to replace the sensor.
- Regardless of the brand or model of your ceiling fan, the remote sensor will probably come with a white or black wire attached.
- If the remote sensor does not have a wire attached, follow the manufacturer’s instructions to attach the sensor.
- Before you can install the sensor, you will need to know the fan’s electrical wiring. The sensor will need to be plugged into a power outlet, and the fan’s electrical wiring will need to be connected to the sensor.
- To install the sensor, first remove the screws that hold the fan blade in place.
- Next, remove the blade.
- Install the sensor by replacing the blade and screws.
- reconnect the fan wires to the sensor, and reattach the fan to the ceiling.
- Test the sensor by pressing the button on the remote. If the fan turns on, the sensor is installed correctly. If the fan does not turn on,check the fan wiring and sensor installation again.
Installing a remote sensor for your Usha ceiling fan can help improve your comfort and efficiency. By installing a sensor, you can control the fan speed and movement from a distance. This can help to reduce the amount of time you spend in the room, and improve your air quality.