Father’s day is celebrated every year on the birthday of a father. Father’s day gives an opportunity to express gratitude, appreciation and love for your father. It reflects the feeling of how much you love your father and miss him..
The first thing that comes to our mind about fathers is their role as a parent and guardian. They become parents when the little one is born and take care of their children with utmost love, affection, dedication and sacrifice. They are the pillars of strength for families.
It is an emotional day for every child when her/his father turns 50 years old. So on this special day make him feel loved by sending some lovely heartfelt messages to wish him a very happy 50th birthday.
Here are some 50th birthday messages for your father to help you in celebrating his 50th birthday in the best possible way.
1) Happy Birthday to my beloved dad! You mean the world to me and I’m so grateful that God blessed me with such a wonderful person like you. Today, on your special day, I want to let everyone know how much I love you!
2) Dads are a special breed of men who teach, guard and guide their children from the day they’re born. You have been my pillar of strength for all these years. Your caring nature has sent me soaring higher in life. Thank you for being there always dad. May you live for long and fulfill all your dreams. Happy 50th birthday to you!
3) For me, my dad was a friend. He understood me more than anyone else in the world and I felt safe with him – like he would protect me from anything that went wrong or got difficult. Even now, as an adult, I feel his guidance and wisdom. He has never failed me and I know that he never will. I love you dad and happy 50th birthday to you!
4) Happy 50th Birthday, Dad! You’re the best dad in the world – no one else can compare to you. Thanks for everything – helping with homework, fixing my bike when it broke and for all those beautiful childhood memories that I cherish till today.
5) Happy 50th birthday to my amazing dad! I’m so glad to have you as a father – someone who always helped me no matter what. Even when you were hurt, you still hid your pain from me so I could overcome mine. You showed me how to be strong and now I’m ready to give you all my love on your special day. You’re the best!
6) My dear dad, there are no superlatives that can describe how much you mean to me. Just like any child, I considered you as my hero. You were my first superhero with whom I spent some of the most colourful years of my life. Today on your birthday, I wish you all the best and pray that you attain even greater milestones in this new phase of life. Happy 50th birthday!
7) There’s a reason why they say “when dad is happy, everyone is happy”. You’re not just an example to follow but the inspiration behind our success. You have sacrificed everything for us and today you are celebrating your 50th birthday. I hope this new innings bring lots of happiness to your life!
8) Happy 50th birthday to my man! It’s because of you that our family has always been so tight-knit. Everyone is loved the same amount here – no matter who they are or how they grow up. You have always been a pillar of strength for everyone, leading us with love and determination. I hope you live long to see all your grandchildren just as happy!
9) If there were a list of superheroes in this world then it would definitely be my dad – the one who has always saved me from all kinds of difficulties. Happy 50th birthday dad! I hope you get all the happiness in this world and fulfill every dream of yours!
10) You may be busy with your own life but you never fail to remind me that we’re still a family even though we live miles apart. That’s just one of the many things I admire about you and I’m so grateful to God for bringing such an incredible person into my life! Happy 50th birthday dad, I love you to the moon and back!
11) You’re not just a father but also my personal mentor. There’s no one like you in this world who could guide me better than you do. Thanks for everything dear dad – the guidance, strength and love. I pray that God blesses you with a long and healthy life and fulfils all your dreams!
12) Fatherhood is the toughest job in this world because it requires someone to be strict as well as loving at the same time. But you’ve managed to handle both aspects perfectly – making sure we abide by the rules but also understanding our problems and supporting us. You’re not just a father but my best friend too – thanks for always being there dad, I love you!
13) Sometimes friends let you down and sometimes they grow apart from you. But my man, you will never ever leave me or disappoint me – which is why I still think of you as my ‘best friend’. Happy 50th birthday dad! Wishing the best for you in this new chapter of your life.
14) The last few years have brought so many changes in our lives but there’s one person who has always been by my side – supporting me, guiding me and loving me unconditionally. No matter how old I grow into, you will always be my best friend and the person who knows me better than anyone else – my superman dad!
15) No matter how old we grow up to be – we will never stop depending on our parents for support. This is why they say 50-year-old children still live with their parents because they know they’re cared for. I’m also one of them but only because I have the best parents in this world! Happy 50th birthday dad!
16) You were my first superhero and will always remain so because you’ve always made me feel special. A lot has changed since the time we last met but inside, I’m still that innocent girl who believed in the tooth fairy and thought that her dad would always protect her. I’ve grown up but my love for you has not! Happy 50th birthday dad, you’re my favourite!
17) No matter how old I get, I’ll never stop calling you ‘dad’ because to me, there’s no one like you in this world. You’re not just a superhero for everyone else but you’re the real deal to me because I get all my strength from you. Happy 50th birthday dad! May God bless you with a long life and fulfil your every dream!
18) A father’s happiness is similar to that of an innocent child who has no worries in this world. You might be the man of the house but you never fail to make us smile because you simply know how to light up our lives with your presence. Happy 50th birthday dad, may you have a long life full of happiness!
19) No matter how old I grow into, I will never stop needing my daddy because you’re not just a father figure to me but also my best friend. If someone asks me, “Who’s the most reliable person in your life?” I will always say, “My dad of course… he knows exactly how to cheer me up when no one else can!”
20) You are not just my father but also my hero because you’ve always been there when I needed you the most. You’ve taught me so many things in life and each day, my respect for you only grows because of your selfless nature. No matter how old I grow into, I’ll always remain your little girl who loves to hear that she’s beautiful from her daddy!
21) Thanks for being the perfect father figure in my life – someone who’s always there to hold me up whenever I fall down. You might not know this but you’ve been my biggest pillar of strength ever since the day you brought me home from the hospital – and even today, it feels like yesterday! Happy 50th birthday dad, may God give you many more years to come!
22) No matter how old I grow into, you will always remain my daddy – the one person who’s always been there for me and taught me that love means caring for somebody more than yourself. I’m so glad to have a father like you who has protected me from every adversity in life because those moments of hurt would’ve destroyed our bond forever.
23) When it comes to birthday messages for dad, I’m at a loss of words because you’re the best man in this world and there’s no one like my hero! You’ve stood by me when everyone else has walked away and that is something that has only made me love you more. Happy 50th birthday daddy and thank you for being there whenever I’ve needed you!
24) It’s never easy to find someone who won’t be concerned about your age or appearance but that’s exactly what you are to me. You might not remember this but when I was just a little girl, I used to wish a dad like you and now that my prayer has been answered, I feel blessed in every possible way!
25) Happy 50th birthday dad! You’ve always been in my dreams because to me, you’re more than just an ordinary man. It’s true that kids normally outgrow their parents but it isn’t the same for me because no matter how old I grow into, your love will still remain the same.
26) You’re not just my father, you’re also the best friend I’ve ever had! You’ve always been there to hold me when I wanted to cry and laughed with me in good times. The most precious moments of life are those that we spend with our loved ones and thankfully, all of mine have been spent with you – my superhero!
27) We all have a person who we can never thank enough for being a part of our lives and a loving dad like you is truly a blessing from above. I want to let you know that your love has been the force that has always motivated me in times of trouble! Thank you for being there, thanks for being my father and thanks for always making me feel that I’m the most beautiful girl in the world!
28) Happy 50th birthday to one of the kindest men in this world who’s been a supportive friend, loving husband and an amazing father to our children. You’ve always stood by us like a real hero would and I hope that our kids get to see what real fathers should be like.
29) Happy birthday daddy! I know that today is just another special day to celebrate but it means more than any ordinary day because you’re turning 50! You’ve taught me so many things in life and these memories will forever remain in my heart.
30) I pray this message serves as a reminder to you that I smile every day because of you! You always make me feel special in your own special way and each time, I’ve come closer to God by being around you. Thank you for being my inspiration in life and even though I hope to have many more years with you, I’m already blessed having known an amazing person like you!
31) You were the one who was always there to teach me how to be a better person and today is your day – the day where we all get together and celebrate your life. Happy 50th birthday dad and thank you for being such an amazing father!
32) Our society isn’t exactly known for valuing age and respect but I’m glad that I’m not just another person in this world who is like that. You’ve always been my hero and your unconditional love for me is something that everyone has appreciated – thanks dad!
33) If there was ever a perfect way to describe you, it would be by calling you – an amazing father. You’ve never forced your dreams onto me and encouraged me to follow my heart. I’m truly blessed because you’ve always been the best guide to lead me in the right direction. Happy birthday dad!
34) You’re not someone we should just celebrate today but every day of our lives because you deserve that much for being such a caring friend and loving father. Thank you for being my superhero in disguise and thank you even more for always making me smile!
35) I’ve always wanted to find someone who would love me unconditionally but it wasn’t until I met you that I felt the true essence of what unconditional love is all about. You’re not just a great father, you’re also a wonderful friend and I hope that we grow together as friends and stay like this forever.
36) Happy 50th birthday dad! You’re not just an amazing father you’re also a great role model for our kids and we pray that they follow in your footsteps because we don’t want them to pick up any bad habits from us. We love you so much and we hope you enjoy your special day!
37) Thanks dad for always making me feel like I can do anything in this world. You’ve given me the courage to follow my dreams and the inspiration to keep going no matter how difficult life gets. I know that one day, we’ll both look back on our lives and laugh because we’ve created such amazing memories and helped each other get through the tough times.
38) I don’t know anyone else who can make me laugh until my stomach hurts like you do! You’re an amazing father and friend and I hope that we get to be part of each other’s lives for a very long time. Happy birthday daddy!
39) Thank you for being my best friend and the perfect father. I know that it isn’t the easiest thing in the world to be both but you make me feel like everything is possible because of your endless love for me. You’re not just an inspiration dad, you’ve taught me how to be a better person.
40) Thanks dad for always taking my side and believing in me. You make every single day feel like Christmas and even though I hope we get to celebrate it together for many years, I’m glad that you’re not leaving me anytime soon!
41) Life is finally starting to make sense because I’ve finally found what true love really means thanks to you. You’re not just a perfect father you’re also the best friend that I’ve always wanted. Thank you dad for loving me unconditionally and supporting me no matter what.
42) Even though it’s your day, I want to make sure that everyone knows how much of an impact you’ve made on my life. You might be one person but you’ve always been there for me and I know that you’re going to continue being my superhero. Happy birthday dad!
43) We all celebrate our birthdays but today is a special day because it’s your 50th birthday! You’re not just a great father, you’re also a wonderful person and I pray that we’ll be able to stay friends for a very long time. Happy birthday dad!
44) I don’t know what I would do without you, you’ve always been there through the good and bad times and I’m so glad that we can depend on each other and be there for each other when things get tough! You’re not just an amazing friend and father, you’re also a wonderful role model for our children and we hope that they follow in your footsteps. We love you daddy!
45) The best part about having a father like you is that I don’t have to stress about becoming an amazing man because you’ve already taught me how to be loving, caring, and supportive – all the qualities of an amazing man. I’m so glad that you’re my father! Happy birthday dad!
46) You’ve always been there for me when I needed you the most, that’s why it doesn’t come as a surprise that I can turn to you whenever something is bothering me even on your special day. We love our relationship and more than anything, I’m glad that you’re my dad. Happy birthday dad!
47) A father-son relationship is a special thing but our bond is even more precious because we do everything together and I can always count on you to be there for me no matter what. You’re not just an incredible father, you’re also a wonderful friend who can always make me laugh. I love you dad!
48) Thank you for always listening to my problems and giving me the best advice that I can ever get – even if it’s not what I want to hear. You’re the most patient person that I know and all of us kids appreciate everything that you do for us, especially on your special day. We love you dad!
49) You may be busy chasing your dreams but I know that no matter how far away you are, you’ll always find the time to chat with me and tell me all about what’s going on in your life even if it means waking up early in the morning just so we can talk. Thank you for being there for me, I’m so glad that you’re my father dad!
50) 50 years is a big achievement but I know that it’s only the beginning of something even bigger. You’ve come this far and no matter what challenges you’re going to face in your life, I know that nothing can stop you from achieving your dreams. There’s a reason why you’re my father and I know that it’s because you’re going to be an amazing man. Happy birthday dad!
I hope you enjoyed reading our collection of thank-you messages for the wonderful fathers out there! As we mentioned earlier, if your best friend has a birthday