Top 10 Best Waterproof Kajal For Watery Eyes in India
Kajal is one of the oldest products in India. It has been used for centuries by women to decorate their eyes and to look more beautiful. It has also been used as a form of protection against the sun, dirt, dust, and other objects that can cause damage to your eye area.
The best Kajal is made with natural ingredients like charcoal, which helps remove dark circles around your eyes and unclog pores on the eyelids while adding pigment to the skin. We will now present you with a list of our top 10 Best Waterproof Kajal For Watery Eyes in India. These might not necessarily be the best-selling products but rather, are the ones that we think are worth your time and money!
- 11 HOUR LONG STAY: Make way for deep, dark intense black color with sharp definition that stays on and on. Mamaearth Charcoal Black...
- SMUDGE-PROOF AND WATERPROOF: Sweat or rain, the Kajal won’t smudge or budge. Get the perfect waterproof stroke every day. This Kajal...
- Smudge proof and convenient twist- up format for deep stroke
- Water proof, lasts up to 22 hrs
- Super black & super clean (made without Paraben & other harmful chemicals)
- Smudge proof, transfer proof & waterproof.
- BOLD BLACK BEAUTY IS JUST A SWIPE AWAY: Let your eyes do the talking with this 100% Vegan black kajal for women that has 4 times the...
- MADE WITH LOVE: FDA Approved Free | SLS Free | Cruelty-Free | Paraben Free | For normal and sensitive eyes| For Women | Use in All...
- Smudge Proof For Up To 12 Hours Non Transfer Waterproof
- A New Generation Formula Powered With Mineral Pigments For Deep Intense Colour
- Eyeliner for women
- Metallic high shine
- Camphor and Castor Oil
- Easy to Apply
- Quantity: 1.2g; Color: Black; Item Form: Pencil
- One stroke. 12 Hr Smudge Proof
- Quantity: 1.2g
- Color: Solid Black; Item Form: Pencil
Which are the types of Kajal available in the market:
There are two types of kajal available in market
- Normal Kajal (black or brown)
- Special Kajal (Kohl Power, sheer kajal, etc.)
Normal Kajal is made of soot obtained by burning oil lamps whereas special kajal is prepared using various chemicals like glycerine, mineral-like mica, etc. for coloring purposes.
How does Kajal help in removing eye-circle?
Eye-circle is caused due to the thin skin layer around the eyes. The dark color pigments of the kajal seep through this thin skin layer & give a temporary illusion of the blemish being covered. Also, kajal is nothing but a mixture of various binders and pigments; if you’re buying a good quality kajal then it should not cause any problems.
How does Kajal help in removing eye pigmentation?
Eye pigmentation is caused due to aging. Pigmentation is a natural process & isn’t harmful at all to your eyes. Kajal doesn’t really help much in removing such pigmentation as it’s mainly used as an eyeliner and the pigmentation around the eyes is too diffuse for any product to penetrate through.
Can we use kajal as eyeliner daily?
If the kajal is meant for daily use, then it should not cause any problems. However, if you have super sensitive eyes, I would suggest you avoid using kajal as eyeliner every day.
Can we use Kajal while traveling by car/airplane?
Sure! You can use kajal while traveling by car/airplane as it will not cause any harm to the eyes.
Can we use Kajal on the injured eye?
In case, if you have a sudden injury in your eye then you should stop using kajal immediately. In fact, you should always get proper medical attention in case of any eye injury.
Can we use Kajal on newborn babies?
If the kajal is meant for daily use, then it should not cause any problems. However, I would suggest you to switch over to herbal-based products when they turn 2 years old & stop using all kinds of cosmetics.
Is it advisable to use Kajal on sensitive skin?
We all know that under eye area is quite delicate & using harsh products here can be detrimental for your eyes. So, if you have very sensitive skin then I would suggest you to choose kajal meant for daily use as they are less likely to cause any problems.
Can we use Kajal on our waterline?
People have been using kajal on their waterline for ages & it has been quite beneficial as well as harm-free for the eyes. However, considering that kajal is nothing but a mixture of binders and pigments, if you have super sensitive eyes then it’s better to avoid using kajal on your waterline.
Can we use Kajal before applying eye-shadow?
You can definitely use kajal before applying eye-shadow as both of them are quite safe for the skin and only add on to your glam factor!
Can we use kajal in the inner corners of our eyes?
Kajal is quite safe to be used around the eye area and it’s not going to cause any harm. However, if you have super sensitive eyes then I would suggest you to avoid using kajal on the inner corners of your eyes.
Is it safe to apply kajal every day?
Generally, no one should use anything on the skin every day. However, if you are using a cosmetic especially a kajal which is mild & suitable for daily use then there shouldn’t be any problems. Also, I think it’s better to use natural ingredients rather than chemical-based products.