There are some women in the world who do not wear makeup. However, if you ask those that do wear it, why they wear it or what they use to achieve their flawless look, then few will be able to answer.
Flawless, radiant, and unblemished skin is every women’s dream. I know most of the women go through a roller coaster ride in their effort to achieve that perfect skin tone with the right amount of glow and flawless finish. we all know that foundation is a very important part of applying our makeup. it gives complete look to your face. Here are some Best Foundation Kits For Makeup Artists in India which you can buy easily from amazon. Best foundation brand lists are given below:
Top 10 Best Foundation Kits For Makeup Artists in India
- 24pcs makeup brush set, includes every brush you need on daily basis, revealing your natural beauty
- Make up brushes with high-density bristles, smoother and silkier to pick up powder easily, don't shed, nor hurt your skin
- Fine graded
- Fits all areas of the face seamlessly with one piece water-drop shape powder puff suitable for both home use or professional use
- Strong practicability：These Brushes Are So Diverse That They Can Be Used For Literally All Makeup Essentials. Use Them For Cream,...
- Softness：The bristles are well made of soft and silky nylon, ensured for long time use.All the brushes are fine and dense, suitable...
- Features：BEILI Makeup Brushes Brings You An Amazing 30 Piece Makeup Brush Set That Is Of Professional Quality. From Blush Brushes To...
- High quality:Makeup Brushes Are The Best Because We Make Our Brushes With Fibers That Are Super Soft And Don't Penetrate Or Irritate...
- [ALL-IN-ONE MAKEUP KIT] :- This cosmetics kit includes-|24,Eye Shadow|4,Lip Color|3,Blusher|2,Powder Cake|4,Sponge/Puff/Brushes|with...
- [THE ULTIMATE GIFT FOR HER] :- Looking for the perfect gift to impress a teen girl or makeup beginner? The Trendy and Stylish design...
- ᴥ Glavon's all in one Festival exclusive Makeup Set of 10 Items is packaged in India and contains all the necessary and basic makeup...
- ᴥ [Product 1] :- Glavon Multy Purpose Makeup Kit for women with |24,Eye Shadow|4,Lip Color|2,Powder Cake|3,Sponge/Puff/Brushes|
- FACE PRIMER WITH WATERPROOF FACE AND BODY FOUNDATION FOR ALL SKIN TONE
- WATERPROOF EYELINER,MASCARA,EYEBROW PENCIL WITH EYECONIC KAJAL IN BLACK
- PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP BRUSHES: This 20-piece makeup brush set is complete, including 2 kabuki makeup brushes and 18pcs precision brushes...
- PREMIUM SYNTHETIC FIBERS: Softer and more fluffy than ordinary brushes, and the brush shape can perfectly mix and apply creams, powders...
- ESSENTIAL TRIO BRUSH SET – This professional kit of 3 makeup essentials for every girl, includes Foundation brush, Eyeshadow brush &...
- EYESHADOW BRUSH is crafted with small, flat and dense bristles that evenly blend the eyeshadow on your eyelids. Its dome-shape fits...
- LARGE CAPACITY MAKEUP CASE: This makeup case is the perfect size for carry all your makeup cosmetics accessories. Just right for...
- EASY TO CARRY: This makeup case comes with a shoulder strap, use it as a shoulder bags or backpack. Allow attach to trolley case. Free...
Everything around us is changing so quickly, and we are constantly in the race to keep up with the pace of technology and luxury items. This concept has also been applied when it comes to wearing makeup and looking beautiful. Here are the top 10 best foundations in India which you can choose from…
1 . Lakme Absolute Mattreal Makeup :
Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Foundation is one of the best foundations available in India. The skin looks flawless, smooth and natural without any blotches. It comes with coverage that lasts for hours. It prevents shine and gets absorbed into the skin beautifully, leaving behind a flawless matte finish.
2 . Revlon Perfecting Powder :
The great thing about the revlon perfecting powder foundation is that it gives you an opportunity to adjust your looks according to how much coverage you need for this before application. This powder can be applied by wetting the sponge and/or used dry. The result is a beautiful velvet finish that looks airbrushed giving your skin an extremely flawless look.
3 . Loreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Foundation:
The secret of perfect skin starts with using the right foundation and this particular one from loreal paris is fantastic because it give an extremely natural finish. It blends with the skin like it is your own, giving your face a more radiant appearance and turning your flaws into beauty marks.
4 . Maybelline Dream Matte Powder:
This product provides medium to high coverage which is mainly due to its powder formula. One of the main benefits of using this foundation is that it is lightweight while giving an airbrushed finish. This product is excellent for people with oily skin, since it helps to control the shine.
5 . L’Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation:
This foundation glides on like silk and blends beautifully into your skin tone. It leaves a natural matte finish which looks really pleasing. It has a range of shades which you can choose from according to your skin tone.
6 . Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance:
This is one of the best foundations for providing a radiant and dewy look. The mousse foundation provides medium coverage and it is excellent for making you look younger and more beautiful. This product helps decline wrinkles and fine lines giving your skin a more youthful appearance.
7 . Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup:
It is one of the best foundations for combination to oily skin, since it contains powder which prevents the face from looking shiny. It provides sheer-to-medium coverage and you can build up coverage according to how much flawless look you want for the day.
8 . Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft-Matte:
The best thing about this foundation is that it provides medium to full coverage while giving your skin a soft natural matte finish. It blends into the skin like magic, providing an instant flawless look with every application. It gives you complete coverage while still looking like skin and not a layer of makeup.
9 . Loreal Paris True Match Lumi:
It is slightly different from the other products in that it comes with a luminous finish rather than a matte one. Despite being a high coverage product, it feels light on your skin and does not cake up. It gives you a fresh airy look throughout the day.
10 . Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Mousse Foundation:
This mousse foundation provides medium coverage while keeping the skin looking fresh and flawless all day. It is easy to apply with a sponge or your fingers giving you that perfect natural look every day. Now you know about some of the best foundations in India, so go ahead and get your hands on one that matches your skin tone perfectly.
Here are some questions you might want to know:
What is best for applying foundation?
The best way to apply foundation to your face is with a brush. Sponges can work well, but brushes provide for more even distribution of the product, especially if it’s one that you’ve mixed yourself or an airbrush finish.
For someone just starting out using makeup, I would recommend using either the Sigma F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki or the Sigma F84 Round Top Synthetic Kabuki . Either of these brushes will provide a nice finish and a flawless look. If you’re going to apply liquid foundation, my best advice is to use a brush that’s labeled for liquid makeup.
Which is the most hygienic way to apply foundation?
The proper method is to use your fingers. There are three reasons for this: 1) Your fingers are full of oil, so when you touch your skin with them it will help to balance out any dryness or flakiness that may have caused by using a moisturizer. 2) Your fingers will give you a sheer and natural look, similar to the effect of using a foundation brush. 3) When you use your fingers it allows you to massage your foundation into your skin (which is great for blood circulation and lymphatic drainage).
So if applying foundation with your fingers is so good for your skin, why do some beauty experts insist on using a brush? I don’t think anyone has ever properly explained this. They’ll tell you it’s because the bristles of a brush give you an airbrushed finish and that they blend better than your fingers could, but that just doesn’t add up. When you apply foundation with a makeup brush, not only do you get that annoying streaky look but you’re also applying an additional layer of foundation onto your skin which, in addition to weighing it down and possibly clogging your pores, can create a build up over time.
Is a sponge or brush better for foundation?
Many people ask whether it is better to apply foundation with a sponge or brush, and the answer varies from person to person. Each application method has both pros and cons, so choosing between a sponge or a brush can be tough.
Sponges are easier to use than brushes since they require less effort when blending. Sponges also help to blend layers of foundation and concealer (if you choose to use one). If you apply your foundation with a sponge, make sure to wait about three seconds before applying the next layer on top. This allows the first layer to sink into your skin and will give you a natural finish ^^;
If you use a sponge to apply your foundation, it is best to choose one with large pores. When choosing a sponge, make sure it is exactly the same color as your skin.
Brushes are great for making detailed designs or patterns on your face! A Brush-applied foundation tends to have a more polished look than that of the sponge. I personally like to use brushes for the foundation since they give me more control over the coverage. If you apply your foundation with a brush, you can apply as little or as much foundation as you want. However, be careful because if you’ve applied too much, it will end up looking cakey.
What kind of foundation looks more natural?
Powder-based foundations are better at masking imperfections than liquid ones. Also, they provide a longer-lasting matte finish. However, some prefer to use this product for touch-ups instead because it can cake up in certain areas.
Liquid-based foundations, on the other hand, allow for a more precise application and also offer sheer to medium coverage. It makes the skin look smooth and natural even if you don’t use much product at all.
Does concealer go on before or after foundation?
Everyone has a different way of applying their makeup. One popular order is to apply foundation, concealer, and then powder. Some people say it’s best to put the concealer on after the foundation instead of before so that your under-eye area ends up being more light-reflective from the illuminating factor of the highlighter in most foundations.