If yes, so you are in the right place.
Okey! There are a lot of conflicts among the best earphones in the market.
Many companies are claiming their headsets to be the best. But we can’t believe them.
As no one wants to spend or waste their money on the wrong product. Hence I have done a lot of research to select the best earphones under 1000 rs for you.
Finally, here is the list of best earphones under 1000 Rs in India.
I’m clearing one thing that you can’t get such quality as a premium one under this range.
But trust me, I have tried about 30 earphones till now to make this list of best earphones.
So, You can believe me and buy these earphones for sure.
We know very well that Sony doesn’t require any introduction. Sony is also popular for the built quality that it provides in its products.
Sony MDR-AS210 Open-Ear Headphone is the best as it provides pleasing sound and sweat-proof, clip to keep it from falling, and much more at this cheap price.
MDR-AS210 is best for running and workout. A powerful 13.5 dynamic driver helps to produce a punchy sound.
Sony has designed this earphone for sports lovers. MDR-210 is splash-proof and provides sweat resistance.
You can Adjust the ear loop according to your ear size for a comfortable fit. It is provided with a serrated cord for the tangle-free experience.
MDR-210 comes with a clip that helps to fit it in the ears without falling. It has a 1.2m long cord for free movement.
104 dB/mW sensitivity and frequency range of 17 to 22000Hz produce a clear and helps to hear every detail.
Sony MDR-210 earphones are available in Black and Blue colors.
- Sony MDR-AS210 Open-Ear Headphones are best for outdoor running.
- It comes with a Powerful 13.5 mm dynamic driver, which gives you a punchy sound.
- Open-Ear Active Sports Headphones are mainly built for athletics, gym, and sports activities.
- It has an adjustable ear-loop to adjust the earphones according to ear size.
- Sony MDR-AS210 Open-Ear Headphones are splash-proof and sweat-proof.
- It comes in black and blue colors.
- It has a 1.2m long cord.
2. Sennheiser CX 180 Street II Earphone without Mic
As we know, the Sennheiser is mainly known for its best quality sound product. Sennheiser CX 180 Headphones are quite popular for their great audio quality among people.
There is no earphones that can stand against the Sennheiser CX 180 in terms of sound quality in this range. It comes it a 1.2m long Cable.
CX 180 produces a powerful stereo sound with unparalleled bass. It has great noise cancellation for better listening. It is compatible with most portable devices.
The frequency range is between 20-20,000 Hz. The housing is designed for easy and comfortable wearing.
- Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphone comes with powerful, bass-driven stereo sound.
- It gives a balanced and high-resolution stereo sound with unparalleled bass sound.
- It has the ability to minimize the outside ambient noise for better listening.
- These earphones give optimal wearing comfort.
- It has the Frequency response between – 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
3. 1MORE Piston Fit In-Ear Headphones
If we talk about “One More” is a well-known Audio product manufacturer here in India, for making good earphones without charging you tons of money.
1More’s piston fit the all quality to be selected in the list of “best earphones under 1000 in India”.
1More piston earphone provides Balanced Vocals, Bass, and Lyrics. It comes with a highlighted diamond cut for a unique look.
1More Piston Fit has a 3.5 mm standard plug that is compatible with almost every device. These earphones have Kevlar fiber cable.
The lightweight piston design provides a comfortable fit in your ears. The 1More piston has a 1.2m long cable and L-shaped jack for enough movement.
Different sizes of ear tips and 45° angled design fit comfortably in your ear canal. The earphone is available in Pink, Silver, Space Grey, and Teal color.
- They are very comfortable and less likely to fall out.
- Compatible with Android and iOS.
- 1MORE Piston Fit In-Ear Headphones provide Passive Noise Isolation.
- It has a Frequency response between 20Hz – 20,000Hz.
- It has a powerful Dynamic Driver-dual layer composite driver.
- 1MORE Piston Fit In-Ear Headphones have a Premium look with satisfying built quality.
4. Philips Bass+ SHE4305: Best earphones with mic under 1000
If you love to listen to music during gyming and running, Philips Bass+ SHE4305 can be a perfect choice.
The powerful 12.2mm drivers produce bold bass and sound. Philips SHE4305 has good sound isolation for a noise-free experience.
Slim and ergonomic design helps in a comfortable fit. The remote control allows you a hand-free experience.
- These earphones have Powerful 12.2 mm speaker drivers.
- These give Big, bold bass experience.
- These have Excellent sound isolation.
- These give a comfortable and stable in-ear fit.
- These Earphones comes with remote to control for calls and music.
5. Philips ActionFit SHQ1200 Sports in-Ear Headphones
We all are familiar with Philips Products. Philips provides the best Built quality to its products.
For listening to music during workouts, Philips Bass+ SHE4305 will be the perfect choice for you.
Also, Philips ActionFit SHQ1200 is the cheapest one in the list of “Best Earphones Under 1000”.
Philips ActionFit has 110 dB/mW sensitivity and headphone frequency range 30 Hz – 20000 Hz. A 1.0m long cable is ideal for free movement.
13.5mm driver units provide powerful sound. Anti-slip rubber ear caps and 3 sizes of ear caps ensure an optimal fit.
Sweat-resistant and rain-proof design with Kevlar-reinforced cable provides ultimate durability.
- Philips ActionFit SHQ1200 earphone is best for any workout
- It is Sweat-resistant and rainproof
- It comes with 13.5 mm driver units
- It has a cable length of 1.0 m
6. Sony MDR-EX150AP In-Ear Headphones
As we discussed above, Sony is famous for the built quality that it provides in its products.
Hence I chose one more awesome earphone from Sony in the list of best Earphones under 1000 Rs.
Sony MDR-EX150AP has an in-line microphone that helps in hand-free calling. 9 mm neodymium drivers produce a powerful and balanced sound.
It has a frequency range between 5 Hz–24,000 Hz. Metallic housing gives unique look. The silicone earbuds are really comfortable. It comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Sony MDR-EX150: Rich and Loud Music
- It gives a glossy metallic finish body.
- It has neodymium 9 mm drivers.
- MDR-EX150 gives a powerful and balanced sound quality.
- It comes with a lightweight body.
- MDR-EX150 comes in Black and Blue Colors.
- Comfortable & Lightweight
- 1 months Warranty
7. JBL C100SI In-Ear Headphones with Mic
JBL is one of the companies which does not require any introduction when it comes to talking about the manufacturing of Earphones and speakers.
JBL is the best earphone manufacturers in India. JBL C100SI is the best headphones from the JBL in the range of 1000Rs in India. These are best for bass lovers.
JBL’s signature sound and pure bass are awesome. Premium Metallic Finish provides really nice look. The 3.5mm Gold Plated Jack is compatible with every device.
Noise isolation microphone gives a noise-free calling experience. Lightweight and angled in-ear design give a comfortable fit. The earphone comes with three size earplugs.
- JBL C100SI comes with Noise Cancelling Microphone
- It enables quick access to Google Assistant and Siri
- JBL C100SI provides Extra Deep Bass
- It comes with three sizes of ear tips
- These are Lightweight and Comfortable
- JBL C100SI comes in three colors Black, White, and Red (I personally like Red)
8. JBL T210 Pure Bass in-Ear Headphones with Mic
We have just discussed the product quality that JBL provides to them. There is more best earphone that we have selected in the list of best earsets under 1000 Rs in India.
I personally like the JBL T210 for the Bass quality it provides.
- JBL T210 comes with JBL Pure Bass sound
- It is provided with Mic and Universal Remote Button
- JBL T210 has an attractive Tangle-free flat cable
- It is provided with metallic touches
- It comes with a 1.21m long cable
9. Boat BassHeads 225 Earphone
The BoAt is a company which specially deals with manufacturing of Sound Products. The BoAt is considered to be the best Sound product manufacturing company in India.
I have used the product from BoAt.The Boat BassHeads 225 earphones are best for bass lovers. These are one of the best in-ear headphones under 1000.
I am using the Boat BassHeads 225 for the last year and recently owned Stone Speaker.
- Boat BassHeads 225 produces super extra bass
- Boat BassHeads 225 comes with a lightweight tangle-free cable
- Passive noise cancellation enables a chaotic and noisy environment
- It comes with a noise-canceling microphone for trouble-free callings
- It is provided with 10mm drivers for sonic clarity
- The powerful 10mm drivers give bass-driven stereo sound
- It comes with a polished metal body for longevity
- It has a Tangle-free cable
- It is provided with in-line microphone for hands-free calling
- It has superior quality L-Shaped Gold-Plated, Jack
10. Panasonic RP-TCM 125 Earphone
Last but not least, we have Panasonic RP-TCM125 Ergo-Fit Stereo Earphones in our list of 10 Best earphones under 1000 Rs in India. Panasonic is one of the oldest earphone manufacturing companies.
Panasonic is a very known brand for the manufacturing of T.V., Refrigerators, Speakers, etc. Panasonic has designed the RP-TCM125 Ergo-Fit by keeping Comfort and Fit in mind. RP-TCM125 are the best earphones under 1000 with a mic in India.
- Panasonic RP-TCM 125 best Comfort and Fit
- It is provided with an in-line switch and mic
- It has a 3.6ft long cable
- It comes with a 9mm driver
- It has an Octarib speaker for excellent sound
- It got an ultimate ego-fit design
This is the list of best earphones under 1000 rs in India in 2020. As I already said that it is not a simple task to select the best one from soo many options. So, consider buying from the list according to your need.